Monday, November 16, 2009

Kits For Building A Toy Chest

A new life ... Freebies



Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!:

Marta was born on 20th of October, has been a great pregnancy, removing the heat of the summer months, I did not think it was so annoying!, otherwise everything was great.

The small is a glutton, and is healthy and beautiful:)

feel the slowdown in blog, but I find it difficult to devote the time required! I have a head full of ideas! I was going to explode! :) But now with two young children, I am very committed to them. During pregnancy I did not want to sit at the computer, and now little by little I guess I'll go looking for some little hole!

Many thanks to those who contact me to know what so I left, thanks really.

Thanks to the fans who continue to rise, many thanks.

hope to be able to post more often,

voladoooores Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment