Friday, August 6, 2010

Salon Prices Ar Jcpenny



INTRODUCTION TIMES OF NOAH

In recent days I received a post classified as urgent, to be exact was the 15th of September.

Mail spoke of the establishment in California of a bracelet as an identifier, to locate that person and was given the swine flu vaccine.

This will easily identify who is vaccinated.

But the story goes beyond that, since according to the information you sent me, any person who refuses to be vaccinated will be taken to concentration camps that already has set the U.S. Government.

This set up checkpoints on interstate highways.

Not only that, but, as it starts between 10 and 15 October 2009

all know that we are living in end times, and as in the days of Noah iniquity is operating in the heart of men in a tremendous way.

But just think this is less than 10 days to happen, I worried.

Those who frequently visit this blog know that I do not publish anything that did not investigate and confirm. That's why

until today I'm doing.

is a fact that this plan there is the date on which to implement this plan I can not secure Masonic.

  • bracelets firm there called
  • CEJAY Engineering
    Rex The concentration camps also exist and can be seen in another post earlier in this blog OCCULT OF SPP along with the coffins 500.000 and are also ready.

campo consen rex

cajas fema

only reiterate this in a is the unknown, are you really going to be this coming October or on what date will be.?

This is the story of an Army Soldier of the United States of America, which is the source from where this information.

And she herself recorded video can be seen at the end of this publication.

I ask that this news is taken with due reservations, to believe or not, it is up to each one of us.


September 15, 2009
Transcription and Translation, Alexander Backman-CR ®
English Posted at September 16, 2009


Hello everyone. I salute my subscribers.

Finally I settled into my new home.

And I'm back online and everything is fine.

there anything you wish to bring to light this morning and I've been praying about it a couple of days.


he did not know if the Lord wanted me to get it out and was not sure if it should send to someone else and they take him out. I have contacted some of you and I have given this type of information in the hope that you take him out to the light, but I have not seen
then ... I think I can not wait. I was reading the Book of Proverbs 15 today and mentioned about taking some information, I can not quote him now, my Bible is in the other room.

Well, let's just say I will.
So this is the thing, I'm nervous to get this information? Yes I think I can cause damage to my person? Yes, this is one of those situations where you have to ask God and pray a lot, saying, Should I do this or not? But if I do you may lose some lives and do not really want to see that happen.
I can not see now but my heart is beating a thousand times per minute.
I went this weekend [September. 12-13, 2009] for a simulation and found some interesting information.

Some of the people who made me the simulation proved the CHP [California Highway Patrol, California Highway Patrol] County Sheriffs Los Angeles Police officers in Los Angeles [LAPD].

Some of the information they were giving us at least to my friends, was how they are preparing for roadblocks, putting people in quarantine and there is a video that came out recently that spoke of shackles, which actually is a bracelet that you have to put in the right hand and somehow has pins that are inserted into your hand to prevent it from being removed, in fact is permanent and you know that the vaccine of swine influenza [H1N1].

And if you do not have the bracelet, was given the opportunity to make the catch, you're getting a flu shot and if you do not take it, you will board a bus and taken to a concentration camp .

What bothers me is me that most people do not know about it and some people I've spoken with do not care and will go ahead and apply the swine flu vaccine.

do not know why the information is not out to everyone. Somehow think that by taking the swine flu vaccine can avoid being taken to these camps, they can avoid more severe penalties. But, I can say now, if they take the swine flu vaccine and you may have convicted.

I tell you now that one of my teams twins who are there with me and a friend had
the opportunity to take photos of it, including the paperwork that comes with it [the bracelet].

I endorse this video so they can read and review.

Please have the freedom to make this video and upload it again and again. Feel free to ask me the photographs and documents, giving me your email, you send them out for you to have and you can see.

It says very clearly in the roles that are designed to be placed on the perimeter fence posts, personnel and vehicles primarily to mark you. They are new and also put a link on the site so they can see that they are too.

This is the part that really struck me, that of which we have received these chips. We will put shackles, we will give some small gadgets that are transparent to contain ... and you will read and see. It really bothers me.

I understand that by posting this I'm breaking protocol. I want to know just because we use a uniform of the armed forces, whatever, Marines, Army etc.

behave Just because the patch does not mean we will follow an illegal order. There are many of us who take that oath very seriously.

And those who do are in the Armed Forces, Do you remember your oath?
"I swear to maintain and protect the Constitution of the United States against any foreign enemy and / or domestic."

doing so are violating the Constitution. And do not think they will not come for your guns because if they will do because they have to do first before this happens. Are you listening? Please hear what I'm saying. Not roll. I'm not making this up.

Not these alarming. I'm telling 100% TRUTH. They're going to do this. They're going to do
this. OK?
I know now, at least for this zone [Los Angeles], which will start from the first set shots October 15, the second series is on 15 November.


you know? If something were to happen between now and then, if I do not see here, then you know that this video fell into the wrong hands. But I have no fear. I'll let me do what I will do, and well, I have no problem with that. But I'll see you all you good Christians, will see you again.

"That oath I took? I did not to the Government the U.S., I did it for God. At the end you say, "So help me God." [So help me God.]

And when he says this, but you better keep your promise because he's going to be held accountable.

Excuse me for being so serious but I do not care about you and me.
care for their families, inform their friends.

"Get up and take action? .... Just get out to safety? That stop the vaccine, they will ignore just as you do with everything else.

They should give up on this AGENDA, they should give up on this AGENDA.

It's in your head, is in his plans and is already in process.

May God bless you all and to keep them safe.
[PRAY THAT THIS TEXT IS THE VIDEO FOR ACCEDED YA upload subtitles to the RED].
The company that makes these bracelets:
http://www.cejayeng.com/products.php?id=59

that View Videos URGENT:
Greg Evensen, State Police Kansas talking about the bracelet, use, operation and application.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft52vJYV1g8

Soldier Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment