Monday, March 28, 2011

Multiplication Math Drills 13-20

happy, be happy in my mind




I can not deny that I love to give is a pleasure especially if you know you will hit with the recipient.

This is a Butterfly Llamangelitos special because it is made considering a person who offered me the exchange ...

I must admit that I embarked on exchanges because I have little time, but Belinda is a fellow blogger from long ago and convinced me:)






was clear what he wanted, a butterfly brooch , and for my part, I could not resist to ask me something I find it hard for my little patience! and that Belinda The cottage is beautifully ; houses a wonderful cross stitch .







What was my surprise when got the package ... heavy! Belinda is that I not only had given her cross stitch, but I sent him even framed, what a great detail, and also one of his own precious Dolls Bree:) Thanks!






Well and here are some photos preciooooooooooooosas I can not help drooling to contemplate, so cute !!!!!!! and are just an example because ENERSA Adele is an artist!

In his blog Mila's Daydreams is inspired by her beautiful baby naps to take pictures how are you ... I do not seem a marvel?!








"maternity leave This is my hobby.


While Taking my baby is her nap,


i try to imagine her dream and capture it. " Adele E.






really good! I find the idea of \u200b\u200bthe most tender and wonderful, loving and sweet. And to top it captures masterfully their dreams! with an excessive dose of imagination !




Well, finally, to thank:


-Fatima My creative corner,

- pellets,

- Claudia Clamaresa The sewing kit,

-La teahouse magic

-The Store of Clotis


Thanks for being so generous people remember me in the delivery of these awards, I'm fatal to follow instructions, I apologize I give it to everyone who read me.


Thanks girls for being as you:)








kisses and good week! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment