Sunday, March 13, 2011

How Much Do Orthopeadics Get Paid

My last temptation ..

Yes! my last temptation, waffles! You might think
perhaps strange, but did not know, insurance is typical of fairs and more events but had never noticed a try. And all thanks to my sweetie :)
We paid a visit to Ikea last week and a snack in the hotel and this was what brought me to the table without warning, mmmmmm ... but candy! and I lost the caramel!!





waffle
This beautiful photo I've taken from this site , which I must say.
This Weekend has fallen one another in my snack, because it was love at first sight, well, first bite! riquíiiisimos !



The first picture together with the above, belong to my bag crafts.
already has its time, but I pulled the old files because even though I have much to teach, until they reach their respective owners do not like to show me anything.
An Inter, two exchanges surprise, some other job out, I have been busy.
my throat also has played a trick on all week but I'm better!




This Llamangelitos is the one for adoption, they carry a matching bag of refuge and a small illustration converted into bookmarks, the rest the show when you reach your destination:)




Well, you will think what is this? For
are my Gordis, my children at the beach last year. It is raining heavily, the rain does not bother me, love me, but I start to miss and little beach ... I feel like walking quiet and let the water soak my feet ... and get some sun, that I would not bad because I think I'm going clear!




No more I leave, but not before writing that the sad heart I feel like plagiarism Lady Procrastination , outrageous.
And of course wish tooodas people who are suffering some damage earthquake in Japan , the most speedy recovery and best of luck. No more loved ones disappear, no more dead, that they cease nuclear leaks ... I do not know, better not have happened, but if it has no solution, at least that is as light as possible .

voladoooores Besitos !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment