Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tex Capacity Exceeded, Sorry [parameter

Butterflies "Llamangelitos" History




When Martha was born, like Jaime, I sewed for her a few things, like a lullaby, a pillow ... and designed a butterfly with a bell inside, as a "caller of angels."

never heard of the "angels callers, until a great friend of mine gave me a special gift, a silver sphere emitting a gentle tinkling. He explained that his sound, according to legend, notify our guardian angel, that is always close and protect us. I found beautiful, and inspired me for this butterfly!.







Now, I've changed a bit the look of the Mariposita of Martha, and I have done something smaller. These butterflies also have a bell inside ... to be a genuine "Call Angeles."

are now available for adoption, in Ssopiteando , eager to make someone happy!.






Mariposita
Each bag has a very special, a house, where they can retreat and save.





My initial idea is the small Mariposita "llamaƁngeles" to carry around in your bag, pocket, to the bedside table ... but are also a snap to carry on his lapel, or pledge of any site you like!

Their houses are a bag at the same time, also can be hung and very original decorating any home knob, or even in the closet with a bag inside essence, perfume our clothes and give a different touch and nice! :)


In Ssopiteando can read more about my butterflies for adoption!

voladooooooooooores Besitos !!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment