Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Inurl:view/view.shtml Intext:mobotix M1

Merry Merry Christmas!


Well a few days to Christmas officially arrives, here are my congratulations, full of good wishes!
The protagonists of these pictures are this time Christmas Blythes Petit, and occasionally mentioned, are much smaller than conventional Blythes and have no face so expressive, perhaps, but I love them equally, I like both dolls!


I wish you all a happy new year, your plans are met and above all, that you still keep the ingredients to be happy, which is ultimately most important, and if you lack one, seek recipe and try to build it!

My intention was to show my Bethlehem, a charming village that began collecting cabezones years ago my husband and me, but I could not make time and weather conditions not to take very good pictures that say! here in Sevilla torrential rains for days, if we add that to my kids go griposos ... (Little I can do!
And you do you like better, Bethlehem, the Christmas Tree:)
prepare for this new year sorteito!
Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment