Monday, February 21, 2011

How To Paint A Metal Daybed

Inspirations ... Sweepstakes



First of all, thank you for hosting the draw , I would love to give something to all!
In this post, I wanted to tell some of my inspirations , I have many, the truth is that when you love what you do, anything can be inspiring.

One of my favorites are the toy my kids ! Here I show you a nice example



These three farm animals oval shaped, divided into two parts interchangeable between them, thus sending different sounds fun .. . I have enamoradita! :) They are
Tomy certainly noticed a lot in the design.

Another of my sources of inspiration, of course! my Blythes.


My first Ssopi I did to be "Blythe doll " some two years ago, I keep it with care because in turn inspired me to more jobs.
so far had not shown!



In these photos of Anais , you can see the second Ssopi I did, this time with a more articulated wrist.



This one below is the first Ssopi, spontaneous, as a test that was very accomplished!
is the origin of the others, Bell Ssopi , Ssopi Fairy ...



This was next, with little hair pink as a muñequina to play the stories!



As always, following the type of design that I like, pequeñiiiiitas ! :)



And finally I show one of the last Llamangelitos butterflies, I also spoke here source of inspiration, the first being bald :) I made for my girl.


I love the decor for me is a lifestyle brand acknowledge that much to me when doing these little designs.

At home no shortage of wonderful magazines that provide both, it is necessary to fit the same scenario as you like in your home, but able to draw its essence , stay with small details, colors, ...




Here the latest issue of the journal The cabinet , my favorite, and as you can check the butterfly Llamangelitos , very inspiring for me:)

I say goodbye to in a while, but not before the remind draw remains open until March 8 ! if not you have to target only click below!




voladooooooooooooores Besitos!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment